- Members will receive free Newsletters regularly
- Members will get free Annual Reports
- Members will get free publication materials such as
children's rights handbook, pamphlet, etc.
- Members can join with priority to our activities, such
as symposiums, trainings and other programmes
- Members have voting right in the Annual General Meeting
Corporate and individual membership fee are
$250 and $100 per annum respectively.
Please complete and return the following membership registration
form. Completed forms can be returned to us by fax at (852)
2324 9804. For membership fee payment by cheque or direct transfer,
please attach a crossed cheque or bank receipt with the membership
registration form mail to Hong Kong Committee on Children's
Rights: 3rd Floor, Western District Community Centre, 36A Western
Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong. An official receipt will
be issued to you accordingly.
- HKCCR's HSBC account number: 113-194294-001
- HKCCR's DBS account number: 221-2132826648
to download the membership registration form